What's better than great food, great friends and a great photo to capture the moment? That is what this blog is - creativity from kitchen to camera. We are having a blast looking for challenging recipes (or making up our own!) and documenting the cooking process with serious photographic effort.

Come along with us on our journey to discovering new culinary delights and the making of food-tography!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The BEST Spinach Artichoke Dip

I found this recipe in one of those little booklets published by a cheese company that you can find in the deli area of Publix. I've since lost the book but I did type out the recipe in my Ziplist account.

I'll post the pictures for now and ask Gregg to post the humorous commentary later on.

- Tammy


Note that I sometimes can't find the Bresso brand cheese but I've tried other brands and other flavors and they all taste great.


This is right before its baked for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment